Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Entertainment & The Art Logo, I will do modern dj music,artist,rock,radio,tv,studio,podcast logo

 I will do modern dj music,artist,rock,radio,tv,studio,podcast logo















Welcome!!!

Hi,I'm Khadija and I will design your dj music,artist,rock,band,radio,tv,studio,entertainment,podcast logo.


What you get!!!


  • Unlimited Revisions until satisfaction but I'm sure i will hit the mark in my first attempt. 
  • All the source files for the logo; AI, PSD, PDF, EPS, PNG, JPEG etc.
  • 24hr express delivery
  • High resolution Files
  • Friendly service
  • Best design with superb quality
  • 24/7 Service
  • Customer satisfaction is our top priority



If you have any questions, feel free to INBOX ME anytime.


Looking forward to working with you!




Post a Comment

0 Comments