Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Home & Furnishing logo, I will design professional cleaning ,furniture,home furnishing logo

 I will design professional cleaning ,furniture,home furnishing logo
































































I am professional 2nd Level Designer offering high-quality business logo design with over 300 happy client.so you can order my gig for make Unique Quality logo to your company, Web, Brand or Business .

I will be able to design logo for these type of business,


Gym & Fitness, Health and care. Dental Clinic care, e-commerce. Product promotion, Food promotion, Engaging, Festive, App promotion, Real Estate, Real Estate Quote ,preschool, university etc

This gig will get you a awesome logo with:


Eye Catching and Clean design

Fresh ideas for your concept

High quality for great price


What makes you choose me?


Express delivery

Friendly communication

24-7 available

High quality files in PNG transparent and JPG

Source Files (Ai, psd, pdf)(standard/premium package)

Great communication and satisfaction

Multiple revisions

Priority support


THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE ORDERING: 


  • If you going with BASIC or STANDARD package, I am expecting from you to send me some idea/concept how logo should look. My job is to bring your idea to life.
  • I do not design Mascot ,Watermark and Detailed logos .I don't refund those orders and mistake orders.
  • Revision refers to modification to designs I already did



Post a Comment

0 Comments