Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Photography logo, I will do professional photography logo or signature watermark

 






























I am offering this gig specifically for photographers and videographers and anyone who is looking for a signature style logo for putting watermark onto their videos and photos.


You can give me your own idea that you have in your mind, I will design this exactly as you want, or you can let me to come up with different creative options :) I will make something to surprise you.


When I deliver your logo, I will send you it's transparent watermark file as well, which you can put onto your videos, photos, posts etc using photoshop, lightroom, premier pro or any other photo/video editing tool. It's very easy!



Why this signature watermark gig?

  • Unique and HQ Design
  • Including All copyrights (if buyer purchased source file)
  • Unlimited of revisions until you satisfied
  • All Edit (Ai, Eps, SVG, PSD) files for the design
  • Print (JPEG, PNG, PDF) both digital and printing use 
  • Supper fast communication and revisions
  • 24/7 express customer support with friendly communication.


Isn't it great that you are going to work with a professional who have already designed many of signature logos?


Place your order | Read Below FAQs for more info | Let's have a chat for free!





Post a Comment

0 Comments